Submit review for this product
|"Holy S#!T!", is what I said when I hit the throttle for the first time after installing this beauty in my 4runner yesterday.
Even after driving this for a few hours yesterday, I still said "WoW" when I hit the throttle the first time today.
Worth every penny!|
|Just wanted to drop a quick note and say "thank you" for the booster. It arrived on Friday and I installed it right away. Took it out for a test drive and couldn't really tell that big of a difference at first so I was on the fence about whether or not it really worked. When my wife took it out for a whirl however, we bumped it up to RED 9 and wow, what a difference!! The 4Runner feels so much more alive and responsive. As others have said, this is how the car should have came from the factory.
So yes, add me to your list of clients who are completely satisfied with the booster.
Thanks again for all your help! Really appreciate it.|
|So I ordered a sprint booster from Jason B at Burtman Industries, and I have to say.... I was pretty skeptical, thinking its snake oil, hogwash, etc....but I have to admit I love this F@#$@# thing. Basically, the one thing I hated about the 4runner was the artificial throttle lag, and the sprint booster got rid of it, and on top of that, lets you set the sensitivity of the throttle response to your own liking. This is probably my favorite mod as of now because it got rid of something i HATED and then IMPROVED it.
1. no more throttle lag.
2. no more trying to time your passing in bumper to bumper traffic
3. allows you to dial in your throttle sensitivity to match your stump leg
4. easy to install, and stupidly easy to adjust.
5. puts the smile back in my commute.
6. pedal lockout which acts like a immobilizer when you need to park your car for extended periods of time.
7. set it and forget it once you figure out what works for you.
1. not sure if its worth that kind of coin if the current throttle response doesn't bother you.
2. 18 settings mean you kinda have to figure out what works for you.
3. you are basically paying somebody to fix a problem that toyota knowingly created.
4. maybe worse gas mileage, I don't know about that..I think it helps my gas mileage because I'm not mashing the gas pedal anymore to pass (now I try n feather the throttle like a normal human).
Lastly, Jason was a pleasure to deal with, even going as far to actually calling me to tell me my order was going to be slightly delayed. Yup, dood actually called me before a problem can arise, and yeah. he actually calls (not email, not text, and most importantly not disappearing with your money for weeks on end).
Also, Jason was the cheapest after tax and shipping (even beating amazon).
|Buying the sprint booster for my 2019 4runner trd pro has drastically improved the throttle response! I am so happy I bit the bullet on this instead of the pedal commander or other "copycat" models out there. It's simple, easy to use, and really easy to install and get going if you follow the instructions step by step. It's so small by the way, that you can hide it anywhere if you don't want anyone snooping around (aka the dealerships). Keep in mind though that this is not gonna make your 4runner any faster than a corvette, it's meant to improve throttle input and reduce the lag it takes to get our trail rated behemoths going.
Aside from the product, I want to give a shout out to Jason for being so customer service oriented. This alone will make me come back in the future for more products!|
|Just ordered from Jason. This is my second 4runner and although I'm fairly satisfied with the power on and off road, there have been many times when I've either been trying to pull out into traffic, merge onto the highway or get around an 18 wheeler and the lack of throttle response has left me in some hairy situations. Looking forward to trying it out.||
Real Carbon Fiber Dashes
Carbon Fiber Door Pillars
Factory Matched Dashes
Clear Corner Lenses