Submit review for this product
|"Holy S#!T!", is what I said when I hit the throttle for the first time after installing this beauty in my 4runner yesterday.
Even after driving this for a few hours yesterday, I still said "WoW" when I hit the throttle the first time today.
Worth every penny!|
|I have a brand new 2019 T4R Nightshade. Didn't think I would need this, but had a close call on the freeway the other day - not used to having to nearly floor the pedal when pulling out for a pass! Looking forward to positive result!|
|At risk of sounding like a fan boy I absolutely LOVE the sprint booster and now I can't imagine my 4 runner without it. I debated the purchase for a year and now wish I would have installed it sooner.
I think I've settled on the green sport setting 5 after about 30 minutes of testing. Just to make sure it wasn't a placebo effect I turned it off and accelerated...there's definitely a big difference.
I ordered it last week and Jason shipped it right away. I removed the gas pedal with the 2 bolts during the install, so everything was much easier to reach. Took about 15 minutes to install, plus the 10 minutes of mandatory leave your door open time.|
|So I ordered a sprint booster from Jason B at Burtman Industries, and I have to say.... I was pretty skeptical, thinking its snake oil, hogwash, etc....but I have to admit I love this F@#$@# thing. Basically, the one thing I hated about the 4runner was the artificial throttle lag, and the sprint booster got rid of it, and on top of that, lets you set the sensitivity of the throttle response to your own liking. This is probably my favorite mod as of now because it got rid of something i HATED and then IMPROVED it.
1. no more throttle lag.
2. no more trying to time your passing in bumper to bumper traffic
3. allows you to dial in your throttle sensitivity to match your stump leg
4. easy to install, and stupidly easy to adjust.
5. puts the smile back in my commute.
6. pedal lockout which acts like a immobilizer when you need to park your car for extended periods of time.
7. set it and forget it once you figure out what works for you.
1. not sure if its worth that kind of coin if the current throttle response doesn't bother you.
2. 18 settings mean you kinda have to figure out what works for you.
3. you are basically paying somebody to fix a problem that toyota knowingly created.
4. maybe worse gas mileage, I don't know about that..I think it helps my gas mileage because I'm not mashing the gas pedal anymore to pass (now I try n feather the throttle like a normal human).
Lastly, Jason was a pleasure to deal with, even going as far to actually calling me to tell me my order was going to be slightly delayed. Yup, dood actually called me before a problem can arise, and yeah. he actually calls (not email, not text, and most importantly not disappearing with your money for weeks on end).
Also, Jason was the cheapest after tax and shipping (even beating amazon).
|Just wanted to drop a quick note and say "thank you" for the booster. It arrived on Friday and I installed it right away. Took it out for a test drive and couldn't really tell that big of a difference at first so I was on the fence about whether or not it really worked. When my wife took it out for a whirl however, we bumped it up to RED 9 and wow, what a difference!! The 4Runner feels so much more alive and responsive. As others have said, this is how the car should have came from the factory.
So yes, add me to your list of clients who are completely satisfied with the booster.
Thanks again for all your help! Really appreciate it.||
Real Carbon Fiber Dashes
Carbon Fiber Door Pillars
Factory Matched Dashes
Clear Corner Lenses